Memory foam provides a great sleeping surface. In normal temperatures it is somewhat firm, but when you lay down, it starts reacting to the temperature of your body and begins to mold itself to your shape. Then, weight is evenly distributed along the surface, relieving pressure points and helping you to sleep more without tossing and turning. A significant feature of this mattress is our PRESSURE RELIEF SYSTEM that you can actually feel when you lay on the mattress. Special areas inside the mattress are more pliable and accommodating to the areas of your body that create pressure points: your shoulders and hips. Most people move during sleep and when you roll to your side, your shoulders and hips create pressure points that can disrupt sleep. Our pressure relief foam really does minimize these pressure points. Size Available: Twin 39" x 75" x 10" Full 54" x 75" x 10" Queen 60" x 80" x 10". This product contains fiberglass in the inner cover of the mattress.
- Amazing comfort from body-conforming memory foam
- Feel like you are floating on a cloud; No Pressure Points; Deeper Sleep
- Mattress layers: 3" memory foam, 2" Super Soft Foam with pressure relief system and 5" high density foam
- Pressure relief system virtually eliminates all pressure points to ensure a comfortable night sleep
- CertiPUR-US Certified/10 year warranty